The music video for Will.i.am and Britney Spears’ duet “Scream & Shout” will premiere exclusively on ”The X Factor” U.S. on November 22, 2012. Interscope Records, which is releasing the single, made the announcement. Source
X Factor premiere day is finally, FINALLY here! I added the first few pictures of Britney at the Handprint ceremony at the Graumans Chinese Theater on Tuesday – doesn’t she look stunning?! More pictures will be added throughout the day!
All of Britney’s US fan will be able to watch her Femme Fatale concert special right here: http://www.epixhd.com/
WITH A SPECIAL BRITNEY FREE TRIAL OFFERING: http://www.epixhd.com/
So ALL of Britney’s US fans will be able to watch her concert online, regardless of whether or not they get EPIX!
(Please stress that this is for US FANS ONLY)
Now for the really fun stuff!
EPIX launched a Facebook sweepstakes to celebrate the November 12th premiere of the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour. EPIX is giving away a 3D Television PLUS your own 3D DVD of the concert. The winner will also get a viewing party with 9 of their closest friends… complete with swag bags of some of Brit’s favorite things.
To enter, click here: http://epx.ms/vhKeLZ
EPIX is also doing a 2 week Britney Twitter Trivia contest (that they launched on Monday). Each day they will be tweeting out Britney Spears trivia. People need to answer the questions correctly and include a link to our rules ( Rules: http://epx.ms/sFsRk7). The following day they will choose 2 winners at random to win an official poster from Brit’s Femme Fatale Tour.
Britney Spears is set to premiere her new Ray Kay-directed video for “Till The World Ends” on Wednesday (April 6).
JustJared.com can exclusively reveal that the shoot went so well, there will actually be TWO videos. The director’s cut will have more of an apocalyptic storyline while the choreography cut will have the unabridged version of Britney’s dance moves.
“Till The World Ends” is the second single off of the 29-year-old pop princess’ latest album, Femme Fatale. It was co-written by Ke$ha and produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin, and Billboard.
FYI: Just Jared has also heard from reliable sources that rap impresario Nicki Minaj will be joining Britney on her upcoming Femme Fatale tour over the summer.
“Britney´s new video “Hold it against me” will premier on the 13th of February at the annual Grammy Awards. Looking forward to see the end result. It was a very interesting shoot. Intense and fun.”
EDIT: MTV removed the air date!
MTV posted this promo video for the HIAM video Brit just finished shooting (it’s very good, you should watch it!). It includes some info about the HIAM release date in the info button- February 13th! The same day as the 2011 Grammy’s.
“When Britney’s new video premieres on February 13, it could look a little something like this…”
A message from BritneySpears.Com
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally happening this Tuesday, 1/11/11 at 12am EST! Brit’s new single “Hold It Against Me” will premiere simultaneously on radio stations and be availably immediately in the U.S. exclusively in the iTunes store.
This is going to be a VERY exciting moment, and we want to make sure that everyone is prepared for this event! Below are a some ideas we have for you all…
2. RSVP to the official “Hold It Against Me” single release event on Facebook, and invite all of your friends!
3. Make the HIAM album art your profile picture on your personal Facebook, Twitter, MyYearbook, and MySpace accounts.
4. Get the It’s Britney! iPhone App, so you can keep up with Britney and the “Hold It Against Me” single release while you’re on the go.
5. Tomorrow is #MusicMonday on Twitter. Make sure everyone knows that your Music Monday actually starts at Tuesday, 12am EST.
6. Update your Twitter and Facebook status with this text “If I ___________, would you #HOLDITAGAINSTME ?”
7. Suggest Britney’s Facebook page to all of your friends. Just visit her page, and click on the “Suggest to Friends” link underneath her profile picture.
8. Leave a comment on the Twitpic that Brit posted with the HIAM album artwork.
9. Check out the new design on Britney’s YouTube channel, and make sure you leave a comment and subscribe. You never know when a new video might pop up on there.
11. Call your local radio station and tell them you want to hear them play “Hold It Against Me” as soon as they get it!