A message from BritneySpears.Com
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally happening this Tuesday, 1/11/11 at 12am EST! Brit’s new single “Hold It Against Me” will premiere simultaneously on radio stations and be availably immediately in the U.S. exclusively in the iTunes store.
This is going to be a VERY exciting moment, and we want to make sure that everyone is prepared for this event! Below are a some ideas we have for you all…
1. Keep on tweeting at @britneyspears about the single release, and use the hashtag #HOLDITAGAINSTME.
2. RSVP to the official “Hold It Against Me” single release event on Facebook, and invite all of your friends!
3. Make the HIAM album art your profile picture on your personal Facebook, Twitter, MyYearbook, and MySpace accounts.
4. Get the It’s Britney! iPhone App, so you can keep up with Britney and the “Hold It Against Me” single release while you’re on the go.
5. Tomorrow is #MusicMonday on Twitter. Make sure everyone knows that your Music Monday actually starts at Tuesday, 12am EST.
6. Update your Twitter and Facebook status with this text “If I ___________, would you #HOLDITAGAINSTME ?”
7. Suggest Britney’s Facebook page to all of your friends. Just visit her page, and click on the “Suggest to Friends” link underneath her profile picture.
8. Leave a comment on the Twitpic that Brit posted with the HIAM album artwork.
9. Check out the new design on Britney’s YouTube channel, and make sure you leave a comment and subscribe. You never know when a new video might pop up on there.
10. Retweet Britney’s tweets about the single premiere and 1/11/11.
11. Call your local radio station and tell them you want to hear them play “Hold It Against Me” as soon as they get it!